Operations employees will be responsible for carrying out general operational job duties including but not limited to custom application and delivery of the cooperative's products and services in the most efficient and professional manner to increase the company's brand market share and profitibility.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform custom application of crop protection and crop nutrient products according to the cooperative's standards.
- delivery of seed, crop protection, crop nutrient, propane and refined fuel products (bobtail and transport).
- General service and maintenance duties including: installation of propane tank systems, gas checks, heater repairs, painting tanks, assisting in completion of equipment and facilities maintenance programs and policies.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulation agencies.
- Comply with the cooperative's safety policies.
- Maintain corporate image and reputation.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as appropriate and assigned.
Job Description and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years work experience that is applicable to the duties of the job.
Good communication skills.
- Class A CDL license plus hazmat and tanker endorsements, Custom Applicator's license, Basic
- Principals and Practices and Bobtail Delivery Certification or ability to obtain.
- Obtain all other certifications required by the cooperative.
- Must possess ability to physically perform dutues required to accomplish job responsibilities including, but not limited to: lifting up to 75 pounds, work long hours, and possess a clean driving record for the past 18 months.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover every activity, duty, or responsibility required by the employee.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Farm and Ranch Jobs.