The Seasonal Parks Worker assists in the maintenance of the grounds, facilities, and equipment of the Outagamie County Parks System.
- Cuts grass, trims trees and shrubs and performs other horticultural tasks.
- Maintains and cleans buildings, restrooms and the grounds, and assists in the upkeep of all recreation areas as requested.
- Assists in the installation and maintenance of playground equipment, park benches, picnic tables and other park equipment.
- Paints benches, picnic tables, facilities and buildings as needed.
- Performs landscaping duties including planting or moving trees, shrubs, and laying sod.
- May operate heavy or light equipment and assist with their maintenance and repair if qualifications allow.
- Constructs and maintains signs, piers, fishing docks and small bridges.
- Must work 3 weekends caring for, feeding and cleaning up after the animals at the Children's Farm.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare concession items 15 minutes before opening.
- Greet and help all customers
- Operates cash register and performs transactions in a timely manner
- Track inventory and report low inventory to Supervisor
- Stock inventory nightly and as needed during day
- Wash equipment, floors and stainless steel tops nightly
- Keep concessions clean and up to health code standards
*Performs other duties as assigned
Must be 18 years old. Must have a valid driver's license. Must have the ability to lift items of 50 lbs. or more several times per shift.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Farm and Ranch Jobs.