This is an exciting role for someone with Wine Club experience looking for their next challenge in DTC. You will play an important role in the growth and retention of wine club members, plan and execute events, send correspondence to keep members engaged, and also be a big part of the tasting room staff where you will meet and attract new members. This role consists of administrative responsibilities, relationship building, hosting events, managing shipping activities and growing the Wine Club.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal team member will have first class customer service skills and a thirst for staying current in the ever-changing wine industry
- Hospitality skills are an absolute must, as our guests and wine club members are the priority in this position
- Wine education and lively discussion through the presentation of current release wines and our story to new and returning visitors
- Two years successful experience in customer service /sales experience and dealing with the public
- One to two years of wine industry/and or wine club experience highly desirable but not required
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Solid knowledge and demonstrated passion for the wine industry/terminology/varietals required
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work under pressure, set priorities, and accomplish a wide variety of tasks
- Attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to contribute to a positive work atmosphere communicating with clients, co-workers and management according to established standards
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs (a case of wine)
- Must be 21 years old
- Weekend availability is required
Established in 1900, Beaulieu Vineyard is one of the most historic Napa Valley wineries, setting the standard for quality and innovation in Napa Valley winemaking. Today, Beaulieu Vineyard continues to innovative, utilizing the latest technology in combination with time-honored traditions to produce exceptional Napa Valley Cabernets.
When you apply, please indicate that you are responding to the posting on Farm and Ranch Jobs.